Monday, August 8, 2011

Me, myself and I....

So, Saturday I enjoyed a day A L O N E....  for the first time in over 3 years...  seriously.  I  had to take time to figure that out- but I realized since I was pregnant with Olivia I had not spent a day alone. Olivia being 3 1/2 years old right now.  So as PAINFUL as it was :) I left Matt and the girls home alone to fend for themselves...  and I ventured off to figure out who I was again.  I ended up in the Tacoma Mall spending most of my time doing the things I KNOW best....  such as....


new NON-MOM jeans...

a manicure....

coffee from Nordstrom Cafe...

all resulting in a much more relaxed  Mom...

A HUGE THANK YOU to my super sponsor, MATT, for  watching the little ladies and making this all possible.  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment